Cheryl Russell

Latest stories

16h
ABC 7 Gulfshore News
Zika virus found in common mosquitoesglad my daughter is not pregnant at the moment, and I feel bad for women that a
Zika virus found in common mosquitoes
ABC 7 Gulfshore News / Posted 16 hours ago
glad my daughter is not pregnant at the moment, and I feel bad for women that are because you never know," said Cheryl Russell. Health leaders in the US said the findings have to be replicated. Shelly Redovan with Lee County Mosquito... Read more
24d
ajc.com
White share of population shrinkingpopulation grew by 12.1 million between 2010 and 2015 and whites accounted for
White share of population shrinking
ajc.com / Posted 24 days ago
population grew by 12.1 million between 2010 and 2015 and whites accounted for just 5 percent of the gain, reported Cheryl Russell, demographer and author of the Demo Memo web site. The other 95 percent, of course, was made up of the... Read more
24d
ajc.com
Race and life expectancy. Improvement slower for whites.government data, the life expectancy at birth of non-Hispanic Whites increased
Race and life expectancy. Improvement slower for whites.
ajc.com / Posted 24 days ago
government data, the life expectancy at birth of non-Hispanic Whites increased by 1.4 years, according to demographer Cheryl Russell, crunching data from the National Center for Health Statistics. Life expectancy for Americans differs by... Read more

People in this news