Henderson Fire Department

Latest stories

19d
KTNV Las Vegas
4 displaced after discarded cigarette causes Henderson garage firecigarette discarded near the garage started a fire and damaged a Henderson home
4 displaced after discarded cigarette causes Henderson garage fire
KTNV Las Vegas / Posted 19 days ago
cigarette discarded near the garage started a fire and damaged a Henderson home this evening, displacing four adults. The Henderson Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire in the 1000 block of Via Calderia Place, near Lake Mead... Read more

People in this news