Howard Brooks

Latest stories

26d
KRDO Colorado Springs
Hail damages vent caps, can lead to carbon monoxide poisoningup into the home. The gas, which is colorless and odorless, can lead to sicknes
Hail damages vent caps, can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning
KRDO Colorado Springs / Posted 26 days ago
up into the home. The gas, which is colorless and odorless, can lead to sickness and even death. Energy Resource Director, Howard Brooks says it's important to get caps checked right away before it's necessary to turn on heaters. "If people... Read more

People in this news