Jerry Shepherd

Latest stories

19d
KECI Missoula
Helena woman dies of smoke inhalation in house firehospital where she died due to complications of smoke inhalation shortly after
Helena woman dies of smoke inhalation in house fire
KECI Missoula / Posted 19 days ago
hospital where she died due to complications of smoke inhalation shortly after 5:30 a.m. West Valley Volunteer Fire Chief Jerry Shepherd says the fire likely started in a chair in the living room and spread to a couch. He says the fire was... Read more

People in this news