Kendal County Hall

Latest stories

3d
West Moreland Gazette
Firework blaze duo inhaled ‘poison gas’TWO friends found dead after a major fireworks explosion at a Windermere weddin
Firework blaze duo inhaled ‘poison gas’
West Moreland Gazette / Posted 3 days ago
TWO friends found dead after a major fireworks explosion at a Windermere wedding were 'alive for a period of time after the fire had started', a court heard. David Roberts, senior coroner for Cumbria, told a pre-inquest review into the deaths of... Read more

People in this news