Fenton to decommission art glass site in Williamstown
Parkersburg News and Sentinel / Posted 10 days ago
agencies to either clean up or decommission the site.
Fenton Art Glass was started in 1905 in a rented space in Martins Ferry, Ohio by John W. Fenton and Frank L. Fenton. The Fenton factory in Williamstown was built in 1906, becoming the... Read more