Melbourne hotel

Latest stories

9d
The Border Mail
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hearsdie, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - alle
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hears
The Border Mail / Posted 9 days ago
die, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - allegedly stabbed his victim in the neck in a Melbourne hotel room last year during an argument over a love triangle. He appeared in the Supreme Court on Monday for the... Read more
2 related stories
9d
The Courier
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hearsdie, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - alle
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hears
The Courier / Posted 9 days ago
die, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - allegedly stabbed his victim in the neck in a Melbourne hotel room last year during an argument over a love triangle. He appeared in the Supreme Court on Monday for the... Read more
2 related stories
9d
The Age
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hearsdie, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - alle
Stabbing accused thought victim 'would not die', court hears
The Age / Posted 9 days ago
die, a court has heard. The man - who cannot be named for legal reasons - allegedly stabbed his victim in the neck in a Melbourne hotel room last year during an argument over a love triangle. A man accused of fatally stabbing another man... Read more
2 related stories
16d
Hospitality Net
Novotel Melbourne on Collins sells for AUD 237 million to Frasers Hospitality TrustTrustTransaction represents continued intense competition for Australian trophy
Novotel Melbourne on Collins sells for AUD 237 million to Frasers Hospitality Trust
Hospitality Net / Posted 16 days ago
TrustTransaction represents continued intense competition for Australian trophy hotel assets Melbourne -- Landmark Melbourne hotel, the 380-room Novotel Melbourne on Collins, has been sold to Frasers Hospitality Trust for AUD 237 million,... Read more
23d
News.com.au
Elsa Corp was murdered after a parole blunder left her killer freestuff-ups''. Ms Corp was on a blind date arranged by a girfriend when she was
Elsa Corp was murdered after a parole blunder left her killer free
News.com.au / Posted 23 days ago
stuff-ups''. Ms Corp was on a blind date arranged by a girfriend when she was beaten, slashed and strangled in a South Melbourne hotel room. She is believed to have been lured to the room in the belief other friends were going to be... Read more
26d
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Murder victim's parents sue Victorian Governmentthis year to do so. Elsa Corp, 26, was killed by David Patrick Clifford in a b
Murder victim's parents sue Victorian Government
Australian Broadcasting Corporation / Posted 26 days ago
this year to do so. Elsa Corp, 26, was killed by David Patrick Clifford in a brutal, drug-induced, psychotic rage in a Melbourne hotel in 2010. At the time of the murder, he was on parole for drug offences and on bail after being charged with... Read more
26d
Sky News Australia
Parents of murder victims sue Vic governmentthis year to do so. Elsa Corp, 26, was killed by David Patrick Clifford in a b
Parents of murder victims sue Vic government
Sky News Australia / Posted 26 days ago
this year to do so. Elsa Corp, 26, was killed by David Patrick Clifford in a brutal, drug-induced, psychotic rage in a Melbourne hotel in 2010. At the time of the murder, he was on parole for drug offences and on bail after being charged with... Read more
1m
News Mail
Bundy not-for-profits kick goals in fight for pokie profitelectronic gaming machines. Through its hotel arm, ALH Group, Woolworths deriv
Bundy not-for-profits kick goals in fight for pokie profit
News Mail / Posted a month ago
electronic gaming machines. Through its hotel arm, ALH Group, Woolworths derives profits from 20 machines installed in the Melbourne Hotel. Woolworths Limited is a 75% shareholder in the ALH Group and the other 25% is owned by the Mathieson... Read more
4 related stories

People in this news