The Patriot Ledger
Real estate sales on the South Shore, Sept. 9FIVE TRANSACTIONS
1. $2,800,727, Duxbury, 48 Russell Road, Safe Richards E Est
Real estate sales on the South Shore, Sept. 9
The Patriot Ledger / Posted 19 days ago
4 related stories
1. $2,800,727, Duxbury, 48 Russell Road, Safe Richards E Est and John H. Emmons to 72686 RT and Steven J. Bowen, Aug. 5, single family.
2. $2,200,000, Scituate, 27 Collier Road, Carsten Boess to Lauren T Tedeschi T and Lauren... Read more
The Buffalo News
Erie County Real Estate TransactionsYork Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church to 13242 Broadway, $85,00
Erie County Real Estate Transactions
The Buffalo News / Posted 24 days ago
845 related stories
York Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church to 13242 Broadway, $85,000.
• 4099 Main St. Aka 914 Lebrun, Michael I. Serotte to Brian Gwitt; Bridget Niland, $535,000.
• 27 Harbidge Manor, Norma V. Velasquez; Rolando T. Velasquez... Read more
The Scranton Times-Tribune
Lackawanna County Court NotesJeremy William Ciccone, both of Old Forge.
■ David Joseph Carroll and Jay Davi
Lackawanna County Court Notes
The Scranton Times-Tribune / Posted 25 days ago
4 related stories
Jeremy William Ciccone, both of Old Forge.
■ David Joseph Carroll and Jay David Seguin, both of Scranton.
■ Arthur Alan Michael and Jennifer I. Davidson, both of Dunmore.
■ Marc Ciullo, Scranton, and Stephanie Lynn Lacertoso, Dunmore.
■ James... Read more
Clark County Common Pleas Court casesOhio 1, Inc., v. Samuel T. Sine, 606 Vale Road, et al., complaint in foreclosur
Clark County Common Pleas Court cases
Springfield News-Sun / Posted 1 months ago
Ohio 1, Inc., v. Samuel T. Sine, 606 Vale Road, et al., complaint in foreclosure for $142,266.
16-CV-0551 - Charles A. Sumner, 1545 Memorial Dr., v. Joshua Lee Scott Powers, Williamstown, Ky., et al., complaint to quiet title to real property... Read more