Clear all search history
Law & Crime
Disasters & Accidents
War & Conflict
Hospitality & Recreation
Och Ziff Capital Management articles over last 30 days
articles last 30 days
articles per day
Mentioned in this news
Going Long Billionaires: Investing With Warren Bu...
... public bets in big names like Herbalife Herbalife and NetflixNetflix. Return:315% Daniel Och Och-Ziff Capital Management It hasn’t been a good couple of years for hedge funds, which have...
Read more at Forbes
Single-Family REIT IPOs Are Risky Bet
Already two big players have exited the market. Last year, hedge fund Och Ziff(OZ), one of the early entrants into the business, called it quits. And now it appears Carrington Holding is also pulling...
Read more at TheStreet.com
Carrington stops buying rentals as Blackstone adds
... business of single-family home rentals, raising $450 million last year from Oaktree Capital Group LLC. Now, with house prices climbing at the fastest pace in seven years and investors...
Read more at
Worcester Telegram & Gazette
Blackstone Group LP
Asian Pay Television Trust raises $1.1 billion fr...
... the media assets. APTT is selling approximately 1.39 billion new units, or 97% of its share capital, to public investors, while the remaining 3% will be taken up by Macquarie Capital Group...
Read more at Finance Asia
Asian Pay Television Trust
Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust
Parts of this website powered by Open Calais, a toolkit for rich semantic metadata extraction.
Huh, what is this?
Interceder is a topic search engine aggregating the latest news on any topic into a single window of information. This page has been automatically generated. To contact Interceder
Your privacy is important. Interceder does not collect and keep any personal information about visitors to the site. Interceder may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this website, other websites, and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you.