Patty Bingo

Latest stories

1d
San Antonio Express-News
A new trick for grilling the perfect burgerpatties without them falling through the grates, I considered a cast-iron grill
A new trick for grilling the perfect burger
San Antonio Express-News / Posted yesterday
patties without them falling through the grates, I considered a cast-iron grill platter, a thick, flat sheet of cast iron. Bingo! We could grill the bite-sized burgers on the sizzle platter! I placed the platter on the grill grate and started... Read more
1d
Sierra Star
Community Calendar - week of May 5Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cind
Community Calendar - week of May 5
Sierra Star / Posted yesterday
Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cinder Lane - behind the Community Center, Oakhurst. Details: (559) 658-2200. Vision Academy - Senior Center: 12 noon Fourth Saturday; Scholarship fund raiser for Vision... Read more
2 related stories
1d
Perth Now
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA startry anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s als
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA star
Perth Now / Posted yesterday
try anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s also a good chance of beating them at bingo. Windhorst recalled the tale of the time the 22-year-old partnered up with a woman at a retirement home to win a... Read more
431 related stories
1d
Herald Sun
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA startry anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s als
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA star
Herald Sun / Posted yesterday
try anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s also a good chance of beating them at bingo. Windhorst recalled the tale of the time the 22-year-old partnered up with a woman at a retirement home to win a... Read more
431 related stories
1d
Minot Daily News
JoAnn E. Teleheythe American Auxiliary, and was the Voltaire City Assessor for a number of y
JoAnn E. Telehey
Minot Daily News / Posted yesterday
the American Auxiliary, and was the Voltaire City Assessor for a number of years. JoAnn enjoyed playing bingo, sewing and spend- ing time with her family. She loved cooking and baking for all of her friends and... Read more
1d
Daily Telegraph
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA startry anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s als
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA star
Daily Telegraph / Posted yesterday
try anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s also a good chance of beating them at bingo. Windhorst recalled the tale of the time the 22-year-old partnered up with a woman at a retirement home to win a... Read more
431 related stories
1d
Adelaide Now
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA startry anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s als
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA star
Adelaide Now / Posted yesterday
try anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s also a good chance of beating them at bingo. Windhorst recalled the tale of the time the 22-year-old partnered up with a woman at a retirement home to win a... Read more
431 related stories
1d
The Courier Mail
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA startry anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s als
Kooky life of Kiwi NBA star
The Courier Mail / Posted yesterday
try anything,” admitted Adams. In addition to out-eating most people, he’s also a good chance of beating them at bingo. Windhorst recalled the tale of the time the 22-year-old partnered up with a woman at a retirement home to win a... Read more
431 related stories
3d
The Mining Journal
Barbara May GamelinGAMELIN Barb was a fun-loving person and enjoyed so many things about life. Sh
Barbara May Gamelin
The Mining Journal / Posted 3 days ago
GAMELIN Barb was a fun-loving person and enjoyed so many things about life. She loved to play cards and played Bingo. When Bingo ceased in Munising, she was devastated but when the casino came to Christmas, she was delighted to go and... Read more
8d
Pittsburgh City Paper
The Summit, on Pittsburgh’s Mount Washington, hews to the gastropub spiritalmost quaint. But our favorite things about The Summit — aside from the excel
The Summit, on Pittsburgh’s Mount Washington, hews to the gastropub spirit
Pittsburgh City Paper / Posted 8 days ago
almost quaint. But our favorite things about The Summit — aside from the excellent food — was the hospitality. Tuesday is Bingo Night, and when we walked in with our kids, local comedian Ed Bailey instantly shifted modes, playfully interacting... Read more
8d
Sierra Star
Community Calendar - week of April 28Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cind
Community Calendar - week of April 28
Sierra Star / Posted 8 days ago
Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cinder Lane - behind the Community Center, Oakhurst. Details: (559) 658-2200. Vision Academy - Senior Center: 12 noon Fourth Saturday; Scholarship fund raiser for Vision... Read more
3 related stories
9d
Valley Free Press
Senior support: FVOAS looking for ways to get through state budget crisis90 percent of the state’s budget has been paid, but the other 10 percent, senio
Senior support: FVOAS looking for ways to get through state budget crisis
Valley Free Press / Posted 9 days ago
90 percent of the state’s budget has been paid, but the other 10 percent, senior and early childhood care, has not,” Patty Steffens, FVOAS’ business development director, said. “Those two groups are our past and our future.” However, because... Read more
15d
Sierra Star
Community Calendar - week of April 21Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cind
Community Calendar - week of April 21
Sierra Star / Posted 15 days ago
Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cinder Lane - behind the Community Center, Oakhurst. Details: (559) 658-2200. Vision Academy - Senior Center: 12 noon Fourth Saturday; Scholarship fund raiser for Vision... Read more
2 related stories
19d
Great Bend Tribune
Judy C. (Wagner Brough) Thornton 1945friends. A lifelong resident of Great Bend she worked at Central Kansas Medical
Judy C. (Wagner Brough) Thornton 1945
Great Bend Tribune / Posted 19 days ago
friends. A lifelong resident of Great Bend she worked at Central Kansas Medical Center for 15 years and managed Fun Time Bingo for 20 years. She loved singing in Sweet Adelines and in her church choir at Central Baptist Church since 1987. She... Read more
21d
Leominster Champion
April 15, 2016West Coast. There is a $5 guest fee for non-members that may be applied toward
April 15, 2016
Leominster Champion / Posted 21 days ago
West Coast. There is a $5 guest fee for non-members that may be applied toward membership. Refreshments will be served by Patty Ardinger and Claire Caron. In case of inclement weather, cancellation information will be announced on WPKZ-AM 1280, or... Read more
22d
Sierra Star
Community Calendar - week of April 14Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cind
Community Calendar - week of April 14
Sierra Star / Posted 22 days ago
Senior Center Bingo: 12 noon Every Thursday and First two Saturdays; 49111 Cinder Lane - behind the Community Center, Oakhurst. Details: (559) 658-2200. Vision Academy - Senior Center: 12 noon Fourth Saturday; Scholarship fund raiser for Vision... Read more
5 related stories
24d
Salon.com
Behind the music on “Vinyl”: Patti Smith, more Magic Tramps and Springsteen, who’s “like an approachable Dylan”couldn’t have performed “Hey Joe” in 1973 because she hadn’t written it yet. Pa
Behind the music on “Vinyl”: Patti Smith, more Magic Tramps and Springsteen, who’s “like an approachable Dylan”
Salon.com / Posted 24 days ago
couldn’t have performed “Hey Joe” in 1973 because she hadn’t written it yet. Patti’s lyrics focus on and were inspired by Patty Hearst, the California heiress who was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army in 1974. “Hey Joe” would end up... Read more
28d
The Youngstown Vindicator
Youngstown news, Obituaries, Tributes, HELEN MASKULKA, Youngstown, Ohio(Repko) Rigelsky. Helen worked as a nurse’s aide at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital f
Youngstown news, Obituaries, Tributes, HELEN MASKULKA, Youngstown, Ohio
The Youngstown Vindicator / Posted 28 days ago
(Repko) Rigelsky. Helen worked as a nurse’s aide at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital for many years. She enjoyed playing cards and bingo. Helen loved to cook, especially Slovak dishes. She enjoyed helping other’s with recipes. Helen loved looking on as her... Read more
29d
Weirton Daily Times
Brooke commission honors volunteersProgram; Commissioner Stacey Wise, Christa Phillips, RSVP Brooke County coordin
Brooke commission honors volunteers
Weirton Daily Times / Posted 29 days ago
Program; Commissioner Stacey Wise, Christa Phillips, RSVP Brooke County coordinator; Commissioner Jim Andreozzi, volunteers Patty Lish, Tom Zurbuch, Eric Fithyan, Kyle Wales and Paul “Bud” Billiard. -- Warren Scott The honorees were: Patty Lish of... Read more
m
Brainerd Dispatch
Volunteer Opportunities for Aprilbe provided by staff and hours and days of service will be flexible. CROW WING
Volunteer Opportunities for April
Brainerd Dispatch / Posted 1 months ago
be provided by staff and hours and days of service will be flexible. CROW WING COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICES-TRANSPORTATION—Patty Ludwig 218-824-1191 Volunteer drivers—We are seeking volunteers throughout Crow Wing County to help people with... Read more

People in this news