Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis

Latest articles

1d
Daily Mail
Horrific brain scans of a child who accidentally took KETAMINEdid not include identities, specific locations, or a date. According to the re
Daily Mail / Posted yesterday
did not include identities, specific locations, or a date. According to the report, the little girl was transferred to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, where she was found to have a 6 score on the 15-point Glasgow Coma Scale (with... Read more
2d
International Business Times
Brain-damaged baby who ate ketamine-laced eggs and nearly died makes miracle recovery A 10-month-old girl almost died when she was fed eggs laced with the drug ketam
International Business Times / Posted 2 days ago
A 10-month-old girl almost died when she was fed eggs laced with the drug ketamine. The girl was given a meal cooked in dishes used to prepare ketamine as a horse tranquilliser. A family member discovered the girl, her brother, and grandmother all... Read more

In this news