Salt Lake City School District

Latest stories

13d
Deseret News
Utah Jazz seek city's approval for percentage of $125 million arena renovation fundingreimburse the franchise 40 percent of the tax increase. The other 60 percent of
Utah Jazz seek city's approval for percentage of $125 million arena renovation funding
Deseret News / Posted 13 days ago
reimburse the franchise 40 percent of the tax increase. The other 60 percent of the newly created funds will go to the Salt Lake City School District, the city’s fund, the Salt Lake County general fund, etc. “It’s performance-based,” Starks... Read more
20d
Deseret News
'What we became': West High grads visit former schools to celebrate and inspireand laughed with former teachers, recounting the days when high school graduati
'What we became': West High grads visit former schools to celebrate and inspire
Deseret News / Posted 20 days ago
and laughed with former teachers, recounting the days when high school graduation seemed far away. Several schools in the Salt Lake City School District welcomed back former students prior to their high school graduation this week in a graduation... Read more
27d
Deseret News
State, education leaders gear up for summer deliberation as school year endsto get more students across the finish line: • The Canyons School District is
State, education leaders gear up for summer deliberation as school year ends
Deseret News / Posted 27 days ago
to get more students across the finish line: • The Canyons School District is expected to graduate 2,540 students. • The Salt Lake City School District is producing 1,912 graduates. • At the Alpine School District, some 4,484 students are... Read more

People in this news