History of former church is tied in with the car industry
Oxford Mail / Posted 27 days ago
ST LUKE’S Church, Cowley, owed its existence to Lord Nuffield, creator of the Cowley car industry.
He provided the land in Oxford Road and paid for most of the building, which opened in 1938.
With Lord Nuffield as its benefactor and being so close... Read more