Adam Gray

Latest articles

7h
WWLP Springfield
Bell, Santos, Pitkat Reach New Hampshire Motor Speedway Victory Lane on SaturdayI don’t know if it’s a full moon tonight. We made out well.” Monahan SaidGray &
WWLP Springfield / Posted 7 hours ago
I don’t know if it’s a full moon tonight. We made out well.” Monahan SaidGray & Carey. Photo Courtesy: Matthew Wiernasz Adam Gray out of Granby finished in ninth after being involved in a wreck. He told 22News it was kind of a cluster. Gray... Read more
2 related articles
1d
Belleville Intelligencer
New festival coordinator for DocFestBelleville Downtown DocFest International Documentary Film Festival announced F
Belleville Intelligencer / Posted yesterday
Belleville Downtown DocFest International Documentary Film Festival announced Friday that Adam Gray has joined the organizing committee in the role of festival coordinator. Gray comes with a wealth of experience in the film industry and, along with... Read more
2d
The Sacramento Bee
Gas tax opponents say California is trying to undermine themtributes for tribal elders and veterans. Becerra is scheduled to speak at 10:45
The Sacramento Bee / Posted 2 days ago
tributes for tribal elders and veterans. Becerra is scheduled to speak at 10:45 a.m. CELEBRATIONS: Happy birthday to Assemblyman Rob Bonta, D-Alameda, who is 46 today, and early well wishes to Assemblyman Adam Gray, D-Merced, who turns 40 tomo... Read more
8 related articles
3d
WWLP Springfield
Western Massachusetts drivers to race Loudonwestern Massachusetts will get a chance to race in the ACT Tour Invitational th
WWLP Springfield / Posted 3 days ago
western Massachusetts will get a chance to race in the ACT Tour Invitational this Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Adam Gray from Granby along with Joel Monahan of Whatley, as well as Tom Carey, Jr and Tom Carey, III will race in the 50 lap... Read more
2 related articles
4d
MyMotherLode.com
California Editorial Rdp17 The Modesto Bee on Gray's new law possibly adding fairness to water dispute
MyMotherLode.com / Posted 4 days ago
17 The Modesto Bee on Gray's new law possibly adding fairness to water disputes The odds were against Assemblyman Adam Gray in his long-shot effort to force additional fairness on decisions made by the State Water Resources Control... Read more
4d
WWLP Springfield
NASCAR back in New England this weekendfrom Western Massachusetts will have the opportunity to showcase their talent a
WWLP Springfield / Posted 4 days ago
from Western Massachusetts will have the opportunity to showcase their talent at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. They will be Adam Gray of Granby, Joel Monahan of Whatley and Tom Carey, Jr and Tom Carey, III out of New Salem. The action will kickoff... Read more
2 related articles
9d
The Sacramento Bee
Efforts to control California housing costs clear the Assembly after tight vote70 percent of the annual revenue beginning in 2019. The remaining 30 percent wi
The Sacramento Bee / Posted 9 days ago
70 percent of the annual revenue beginning in 2019. The remaining 30 percent will be distributed by the state. Assemblyman Adam Gray of Merced, who chairs a caucus of business-friendly Democrats, introduced the bill. He said the changes were enough... Read more
7 related articles
13d
The Sacramento Bee
Only 4 states make all sex offenders register for life. California may no longer be one.Sharon Quirk-Silva, D-Fullerton (6:30 p.m. at Fullerton Community Center); Asse
The Sacramento Bee / Posted 13 days ago
Sharon Quirk-Silva, D-Fullerton (6:30 p.m. at Fullerton Community Center); Assemblyman Al Muratsuchi, D-Torrance (6:30 p.m. at Normandale Rec Center in Torrance); and Assemblyman Adam Gray, D-Merced (6:30 p.m. at Hammon Senior Center in Patte... Read more
14d
Gulf News
To flee or stay: Irma’s shifting path forces some to reconsideraround Tampa and Fort Myers.“People haven’t known exactly what to do, because t
Gulf News / Posted 14 days ago
around Tampa and Fort Myers.“People haven’t known exactly what to do, because the situation changes every 12 hours,” said Adam Gray, pastor of Redeeming Church in St. Petersburg, Florida, who two days ago week talked to relatives on the east coast... Read more
3 related articles
14d
Channel NewsAsia
To flee or stay? Irma's shifting path forces some to reconsideraround Tampa and Fort Myers. "People haven't known exactly what to do, because
Channel NewsAsia / Posted 14 days ago
around Tampa and Fort Myers. "People haven't known exactly what to do, because the situation changes every 12 hours," said Adam Gray, pastor of Redeeming Church in St. Petersburg, Florida, who two days ago week talked to relatives on the east coast... Read more
3 related articles
15d
Reuters
To flee or stay? Irma's shifting path forces some to reconsideraround Tampa and Fort Myers. “People haven’t known exactly what to do, because
Reuters / Posted 15 days ago
around Tampa and Fort Myers. “People haven’t known exactly what to do, because the situation changes every 12 hours,” said Adam Gray, pastor of Redeeming Church in St. Petersburg, Florida, who two days ago week talked to relatives on the east coast... Read more
3 related articles
15d
The Star
To flee or stay? Irma's shifting path forces some to reconsideraround Tampa and Fort Myers. "People haven't known exactly what to do, because
The Star / Posted 15 days ago
around Tampa and Fort Myers. "People haven't known exactly what to do, because the situation changes every 12 hours," said Adam Gray, pastor of Redeeming Church in St. Petersburg, Florida, who two days ago week talked to relatives on the east coast... Read more
3 related articles
26d
The Columbian
Heritage football: Young Timberwolves look to build winning foundationMeadors 6-0 185 Sr. OL Solofua Vercher 6-4 270 Soph. OL Andrew Thom 5-11 200
The Columbian / Posted 26 days ago
Meadors 6-0 185 Sr. OL Solofua Vercher 6-4 270 Soph. OL Andrew Thom 5-11 200 Jr. OL Cade Gardner 6-1 215 Soph. OL Adam Gray 6-1 265 Sr. OL Hunter Larson 6-3 275 Sr. DL Solofua Vercher 6-4 270 Soph. DL Cade Gardner 6-1 215 Soph. DL... Read more
51 related articles
30d
Business Insider Australia
AUSTRALIAN STOCKS CLOSE WHERE THEY STARTED: Here's what you need to knowAdam Gray / Barcroft Images / Barcroft Media via Getty Images Australian stock
Business Insider Australia / Posted 30 days ago
Adam Gray / Barcroft Images / Barcroft Media via Getty Images Australian stocks closed the session near where they started and ended the week flat. Today’s scoreboard: The local market ended the week almost where it started. Today, the miners... Read more

In this news