Burlington Northern Santa Fe

Latest articles

8h
KXLY-TV Spokane
Spokane Valley hosts public forum for proposed new railway underpasswill host a community meeting Wednesday to get public input on the creation of
KXLY-TV Spokane / Posted 8 hours ago
will host a community meeting Wednesday to get public input on the creation of a separation where Barker Road crosses the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway railroad tracks south of Trent Avenue. The meeting will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.... Read more
4d
Bureau County Republican
Princeton Policeescape, aggravated assault, illegal possession of controlled substance, threate
Bureau County Republican / Posted 4 days ago
escape, aggravated assault, illegal possession of controlled substance, threatening a public official and possession of drug paraphernalia one-half mile east of Euclid Avenue near the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad tracks at 7:09 p.m. Oc... Read more
4d
Havre Daily News
Man crashes pickup into trainman’s pickup badly, Freeman said. He did not know if the pickup was totaled or
Havre Daily News / Posted 4 days ago
man’s pickup badly, Freeman said. He did not know if the pickup was totaled or if the damage can be repaired. Freeman said Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC surveillance video by will be reviewed to determine if the train car was moving or... Read more
7d
CBS Denver
Train Tracks 'Fail' Causing Traffic Detourtraffic control. The train was hauling cargo, not passengers. Officials say no
CBS Denver / Posted 7 days ago
traffic control. The train was hauling cargo, not passengers. Officials say none of its contents spilled. Officials with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad say the tracks are severely damaged. City crews say 60th Ave. will be closed between... Read more
11d
MyMotherLode.com
Lead engine of Amtrak train hits boulder partially derailstracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries.
MyMotherLode.com / Posted 11 days ago
tracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries. The incident occurred Thursday evening on Burlington Northern Santa Fe tracks near Watrous (WAH'-trohse) about 105 miles (169 kilometers) northeast of... Read more
3 related articles
11d
KFDA-TV Amarillo
Lead engine of Amtrak train hits boulder, partially derailstracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries.
KFDA-TV Amarillo / Posted 11 days ago
tracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries. The incident occurred Thursday evening on Burlington Northern Santa Fe tracks near Watrous (WAH'-trohse) about 105 miles (169 kilometers) northeast of... Read more
3 related articles
11d
KCBD-TV Lubbock
Lead engine of Amtrak train hits boulder, partially derailstracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries.
KCBD-TV Lubbock / Posted 11 days ago
tracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries. The incident occurred Thursday evening on Burlington Northern Santa Fe tracks near Watrous (WAH'-trohse) about 105 miles (169 kilometers) northeast of... Read more
3 related articles
11d
KTVN Reno
Lead engine of Amtrak train hits boulder, partially derailstracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries.
KTVN Reno / Posted 11 days ago
tracks, delaying the train for over 10 hours but causing no serious injuries. The incident occurred Thursday evening on Burlington Northern Santa Fe tracks near Watrous (WAH'-trohse) about 105 miles (169 kilometers) northeast of... Read more
3 related articles
14d
KRDO Colorado Springs
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KRDO Colorado Springs / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
News Channel 12 New Bern
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
News Channel 12 New Bern / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
KESQ Palm Springs
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KESQ Palm Springs / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
News 8000
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
News 8000 / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
KTXS Abilene
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KTXS Abilene / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
KECI Missoula
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KECI Missoula / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
KRBC Abilene & KTAB Abilene
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KRBC Abilene & KTAB Abilene / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
KXLY-TV Spokane
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
KXLY-TV Spokane / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
14d
WCYB 5 Tri-Cities
Warren Buffett gets into the truck stop businessits stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20
WCYB 5 Tri-Cities / Posted 14 days ago
its stake to just under 80 percent. The Haslam family will own the remaining 20 percent. Berkshire also owns railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe, is a big investor in airlines Delta, American, Southwest and United Continental as well as Big... Read more
46 related articles
19d
Chicago Tribune
Woman hit by Metra train on BNSF line in Clarendon Hillsdropped off at the station by her mother, Farmer said. Metra re-opened one of
Chicago Tribune / Posted 19 days ago
dropped off at the station by her mother, Farmer said. Metra re-opened one of three tracks near Clarendon Hills along the Burlington Northern Santa Fe line after the incident, which occurred shortly before 8 a.m. Train No. 1242 headed to Union... Read more
22d
KAIT Jonesboro
Crews complete work on railroad crossing near RavendenAccording to state representative Fran Cavenaugh, the Burlington Northern Santa
KAIT Jonesboro / Posted 22 days ago
According to state representative Fran Cavenaugh, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad company has replaced the railroad crossing along Highway 63 near Ravenden. This comes after concerned citizens spoke about the dangers of the crossing that's... Read more
26d
FOX 12 Oregon
Senators call for trains with hazardous materials to stop in Gorge due to wildfiresof trains transporting hazardous materials in the Gorge due to wildfires. The
FOX 12 Oregon / Posted 26 days ago
of trains transporting hazardous materials in the Gorge due to wildfires. The U.S. senators sent a letter Thursday to Burlington Northern Santa Fe CEO Matthew Rose. They praised BNSF for temporarily stopping train traffic when the Eagle Creek... Read more
27d
Tehachapi News
Sabrina Limon recounts day her husband was murdered in police interviewInstead, she assumed he had gotten into an accident at work when two Burlington
Tehachapi News / Posted 27 days ago
Instead, she assumed he had gotten into an accident at work when two Burlington Northern Santa Fe employees — Superintendent Danny Rodriguez and supervisor Ray Torres — drove to her home to deliver the news, she said while recounting the August 2014... Read more
28d
News Channel 12 New Bern
Man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Mondaya man walk onto the tracks with his head down in an area without railroad cross
News Channel 12 New Bern / Posted 28 days ago
a man walk onto the tracks with his head down in an area without railroad crossing arms. Deputy Chief Dan Musselman says Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway has confirmed the lights and train horns were working at the time. A train struck and... Read more
29d
Desert Dispatch
'What a disaster': Wiretapped recordings reveal worries Limon, Hearn had after murder of Robert Limonin November 2014 to inform her that the crime lab had turned up some DNA it had
Desert Dispatch / Posted 29 days ago
in November 2014 to inform her that the crime lab had turned up some DNA it hadn’t found before: a drop of sweat from the Burlington Northern Santa Fe train yard where Robert Limon was murdered. “Oh really, that’s great!” Limon told the detective... Read more
1m
Wise County Messenger
Susan Michelle MooreChristian University and recently received her master’s degree from the Univers
Wise County Messenger / Posted a month ago
Christian University and recently received her master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin. She had been employed by Burlington Northern Santa Fe for many years. Shelly was preceded in death by her father, Gary Ivy; brother Jim Ivy; and her... Read more
1m
KAIT Jonesboro
Crews to replace railroad crossing near RavendenAccording to state representative Fran Cavenaugh, the Burlington Northern Santa
KAIT Jonesboro / Posted a month ago
According to state representative Fran Cavenaugh, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad company will soon replace the railroad crossing along Highway 63 near Ravenden. This comes after concerned citizens spoke about the dangers of the crossing... Read more
m
Bureau County Republican
Railroad repairs will be only a bump in the roadhad with the crossing in the past. Many might wonder why the crossing’s bumpy
Bureau County Republican / Posted 1 months ago
had with the crossing in the past. Many might wonder why the crossing’s bumpy issues were not fixed last year when the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Company shut down the crossing to repair surface concerns then. According to Princeton Mayor... Read more

In this news